Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ottawa Cheap Brazilian Wax

idea Parfueme.de Abyss eau de perfume


Abyss ladies perfume


Top Notes: Jasmin
Heart: cashmere, amber and vanilla base notes
: soft woody notes

100ml cost € 5.79

parties during at: Parfueme.de



Na? You know already what "very popular"
perfume Abyss is a dupe?

The colors are totally equal Purple / Gold.

Abyss and looking for the perfume that we have an "A" on top.

Still not?


.........



Abyss is a dupe for the popular perfume by Thierry Mugler

"Alien".


This time the perfumes in comparison. I think

bottle of Abyss very successful.

can be seen fairly quickly by the already Bottle, name, design

has been inspired by what fragrance Abyss.

In Review

I think a lot about "Alien" either you love it or you hate him.

Alien is my first perfume in the "upmarket". About 60 €

cost me the good piece, for ne student like me very much money.

So I was quite pleased to have Sun hit a dupe, and I'm

glad to have him.

I "Alien" was sprayed on my right arm and Abyss on the left.

the first taste of smell does not go unnoticed both total same, only one

different is the "intensity" of the perfume. Alien is more severe than Abyss.

was why I called Abyss "light Alien". Of course, Abyss intensive

more often you spray, but as strong as the hut is not alien to me.

think I personally do not mind, but rather slouch, Alien

for the school was just too strong and too good. Abyss I use almost daily

an alien replacement. I'm just completely convinced of this scent, and I think the

it will not be my last 100 ml bottle of Abyss ;-) For

5.79 Euro simply a blast !


I hope some questions :-)











DUPES
said may of course not write Parfueme.de been what perfume of what perfume "inspired", but usually you can see it in the bottle and if not then the ingredients "top note, middle note, base note. If you are looking for a specific Paru an.Ich writes me but do not know many dupes out of the Kopf.Da not guarantee that the smell really so, because I they have not tested this, yes.

Perfume Perfume

Each feels different.
(her example a great perfume smells on your friend
and yourselves you may not smell it)

also have different opinions. can


The skin texture of every man is different so a scent of
with me 5 holds std with you all day, "smell" :-)

4-6 € per 100 ml of perfume, like me, not much fidne make wrong :-)



with the code "Beautykaestchen" you get 10% off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment