Sunday, February 20, 2011

He Washing Machines Woolite

Base1

The acute phase of the Base1 phase was now over. (I think so substantially to the periodization of triathlon-scene training plans.
Today I had my preliminary training high point in the form of a nearly 5-hour trip.
The low intensities (keyword polarized Training) observed here was due to the strong cold east wind and not so simple, in the wind I had ever a slightly higher pulse to be accepted. I hope the weather moderates soon, which should facilitate the controllability of the pulse.
far as I am satisfied with my previous training, even if there are improvements here and there must be.
I have just reduced most when running an intensive unit a week, twice a "hard" plus too hard on the wheel seem to be too much.

Get detailed report next week but, because since regeneration is called for, what is now needed to be honest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment