Monday, February 14, 2011

Indian Satellite Channel Frequencies

Review Wella Pro Series

Some time ago I received from Procter & Gamble Service GmbH, a test package
with the new Wella Pro Series.
I have very long and thick hair by washing, brushing and
they are obviously damaged. :-( I had my first cut all the split ends out.
times because no anticipation / e Shampoo / Conditioner can repair (low) split ends.
shame but it's really true. ;-). If the hair is already prone to split ends, it takes
a lot of care. Therefore, may I was quite happy the new Wella Pro Series "Repair" test
. Grade my mother is Frisuerin was excited because she used for years
Wella products (from the Frisuer area) and is convinced of the quality. She finds it great
the Wella now a cheap drugstore series put on the market.
*
So now once the test
I (We) have used both products for so long until they were empty ;-)
shampoo and rinsing
The shampoo has a gel-like consistency, it has a very fruity smell.
This is also very long in the hair. The shampoo lathers very well, I needed
Deshlab also use very little shampoo. When my hair, rinse felt
to have cared very much. I have not used the rinse for each wash, for I have
just found it for me which weighed too much rinse my hair.
(too much mud-General not only at Wella Pro Series flushing) smells
Flushing again fruity but she has such an "after-"
I do not can describe.
From the plump white mud I need very little
they can be super-distributed in the hair.
Even in the shower I notice how soft my hair has turned through the mud.
They are super easy to comb, smell good and my hair has a beautiful
natural shine. I'm from the shampoo and rinse very impressed.
The only negative might be for some of the big bottles,
I have transferred both products in smaller bottles :-)
Thus have I had enough space in my shower.
hair setting lotion / hair spray
First First, I personally use very often hair-setting & Co.
(Use only if the cuddly cat hair spray)
to hair spray the first spray I got this typical
hair spray smell contrary I would have preferred a different smell desired
perhaps as beautiful as the duftent pussycat. But it should not be so.
What it can be:

• strong hold
• up to 24 hours
• no drying
• virtually no help sticking
•, in the hair to protect UV radiation •
with experts developed

I can confirm that my hair stick together really do not

the referendum would be the case with many hair sprays. Also dried my hair out in any way. holds

24 hours there, but in any case. I think it's good but not better than the

hair sprays that I once had.

For Mousse

"Strong hold up to 24 hours"

like the mousse it very much keeps the hair and keeps and holds-

without looking greasy! :-)

Neugierg? Here are the prices at a glance:


Wella Pro Series Repair Shampoo 500ml, RRP € 3.99
Wella Pro Series Repair flush 500ml, RRP € 3.99
Wella Pro Series Strong Hold Mousse 250ml, RRP € 3.99 Pro Series
Wella Strong Hold Hair Spray 400ml, RRP € 3.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment