Friday, February 11, 2011

Dongle Emulators For Sentinel Ultra Pro

Review My Choc-dir Personalize your own chocolate


In My Choc can be assembled in few steps, his
personal chocolate.
I'm not allowed to make four chocolate together:
- Pure Luxury (White)
- Anja Chocolate Dream (Orange)
-Lara 's chocolate (Pink)
- Hennings sweet sin (Blue)


How Does the procedure?



First choose the type of chocolate (white, plain, whole milk) and the shape of the table (square or round).

You can then refine its chocolate with ingredients, there are different categories

"flowers and leaves, cereals, decoration, spices, nuts, sweets, Other, and and and"

There one can be found from the dried strawberry jelly to everything.

There are also ingredients that are in my opinion for the brave / Creative eg pepper, chilli ...

creativity are thus unlimited.

then you can still its packaging think can design there are different colors,

also one which I attach great even a little greeting, or

eg write on "Lara's chocolate ;-)

My conclusion:

The idea and the implementation of this page, I find great, for he was still

nciht Sckoki the shelf and thought to

"Oh, that would be great if this and that would be in it .." or vice versa ;-)

taste the chocolates all very good-2 were given away,

The other two A * and I enjoy this evening ;-)

So grab the keys and ordered to you your own zusamenn gestellete Sckoki!

Thanks again to the MyChoc team!

0 comments:

Post a Comment