Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Maytag Performapdb1600awe Dishwasher Manual

Review My pocket calendar


Some time ago I have designed my own pocket calendar

on the page My pocket calendar .

In 4 simple steps you can shape it.


Step 1

- First, you design the front page

(color, design, text on the front page, starting month and then To decide

if you want a rubber band)

Step 2

- Then you can make the Inner Man of Taschenkalnders

few crucial here what color it should have.

weeks and days you can select modules.

Also, you can also zb.Namestage, add holidays and moon phases can be.


Step 3

- can then make the last pages of the diary,

eg with lines, grids, Birthday calendar ...

Step 4

- order and wait and soon you his pocket diary in his hands.




My conclusion:


I think the idea of super class and the result too.

The price of 24.95 € is naturally very high as I think this one has

but also unique pocket calendar

:-) I'm glad to have him! :-) I can only recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment