Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How To Play Pokemon Crystal On Itouch

Review For the love of fragrance Lubin - L'Eau Neuve




Today is about the fragrance sample Lubin - L'Eau Neuve which I got from "For the love of fragrance"
.
Scents
Top Notes: orange, lemon, bergamot
Heart: thyme, chamomile, marjoram, lavender, rose, jasmine
Base Notes: cedar, sandalwood, patchouli, oak moss

Perfumer: Roger Broudoux
very first spray suits me a very intense odor.
I am personally more likely to lighter scents. So I would describe this fragrance even more as
a fragrance for the evening. I smell here is very out lemon, and Patcholi.
A daring mix ..
I could not imagine the scent of young girls or Teenis this is
it "too hard". Rather for women 40 + ;-).
The scent keeps me in pretty long as he loses some intensity to what I
but like that. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment