Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can You Do A Pedicure On Very Short Toenails

idea Parfueme.de Pietro Pietra eau de perfume




PIETRO PIETRA WOMAN Women 100 ml perfume Cosmetica Fanatica

Top Notes: oranges, ivy leaves, water lily Middle note: Peach,

Fressia, lily Base notes: white musk, vanilla

Price: 100ml - 4.75 €
see
Here you time I photographed the bottle have.

Na? Do you know of what perfume Pietro Pietra "inspired" has been ?

Exactly Bruno Banani Not For Everybody



review:

From the first spray was clear to me the 100% smells exactly like the

Bruno Banani, ingeniously simple! Bruno Banani Not For Everybody was my first

even bought perfume and I use it now super happy.

100ml Pietro Pietra Woman costs 4,75 € simply awesome ^. ^ * Happy *

Perfume keeps me at just over 4 hours then the scent fades from the skin

on clothing it will last longer, but at the price I like to spray again.

I got no Auschläge or the like.

(which had a reader asked me via e-mail)

I can recommend any perfume because it smells really well.


"Ps: There are nochdas perfume Pietro Pietra Blue probably a Bruno Banani Dupe -

I have not yet tested. "



I hope some questions :-)









DUPES
said may of course not write Parfueme.de been what perfume of what perfume "inspired", but usually you can see it in the bottle and if not then the ingredients "top note, middle note, base note. If you are looking for a specific Paru writes me but found to have a wicked side where many "Dupes" was listed, are the most I know out of my head ;-) Of course I can but since
not guarantee that the smell really, because I have not tested this, yes. Love Lara.

Ps: The perfumes are legal.

not worry :-)



The Code Beautykaestchen "you get 10% off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment