Sunday, February 27, 2011

Atkins Inorganic Chemistry Blog

knowledge I (swimming)

now I'm starting my training at times in recent weeks (sport for sport) and summarize my findings, which have resulted from it, write it down.

Here, then, part 1: (swimming)

In December I had an appointment with the orthopedist. Out why I should get my feet while swimming just can not stretch properly.
After a functional test and X-ray of the re. OSG it came to the fore: it is a kind of bone appendages that stretch at the foot of a also prevents certain angle. All
elongation test were therefore doomed to failure precisely because it is a mechanical problem. An operation would in principle possible (two feet), the orthopedic surgeon gave me but not recommended, because if it was significantly better after that is questionable.
It remains my "disability swimming in my swimming style and incorporate it easy to accept. For the competitions, it is now called a neo to find more leg lift, so your feet as little in the way. I would be grateful for tips überings, the only Neo with neoprene thickness is a more decisive tightening of Green Turtle (5mm), all others usually have only 3 mm.
my intent as possible to comply with the three swimming sessions per week I went so well it is implemented, only the roster is as pretty in the way sometimes.
I put in the units has a relatively high technology content (usually up to 50%), then once each week Speed Skills (ie maximum and submaximal 50s to 200s), one power (high paddle-share) and once a week a little more extent (about 90 minutes, with 3000 +), though I do not use any endurance swimming, so the technique suffers as little more than 200m individual item is no longer swim, which comes early enough in the spring and summer in the lake.
Last Friday, I am a spontaneous 500m test swim (10:30), while it is still slow, but for me best time (at least without Neo) and shows me that the exercise is important in principle, the goal is eventually to crack 10 minutes, much faster I would probably not be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment