Sunday, February 20, 2011

Actor Vijay Christian Or Hindu

idea Parfueme.de Fatal Snake Magical eau de perfume


Top Notes: bitter almonds and cumin Middle notes: jasmine and moss

Base Notes : cost vanilla and musk

100ml € 4.79

Available from Parfueme.de


the bottle I find very very nice :-)
It is red with a lot :-) Glitter

Na is also little known to the bottle?

The perfume should be a dupe for Hynotic Dior Poison.





review:

This scent is the Dior Poison Hynotic extremely similar.

When applying the Dior is still a bit intense, but after about 10 minutes

both smell the same total.

This scent keeps me at about 5 hrs after I spray after :-)

Also from this fragrance, I am very confident and can only recommend it!




I hope some questions :-)










DUPES
said may of course not write Parfueme.de been what perfume of what perfume "inspired", but usually you can see it in the bottle and if not then the ingredients "top note, middle note, base note. If you are looking for a specific Paru an.Ich writes me but do not know many dupes out of the Kopf.Da not guarantee that the smell really, because I have not tested this, yes.

Perfume Perfume

Everyone feels differently.
(her example a great perfume smells on your friend
and yourselves you may not smell it)

also have different opinions. can


The skin texture of every man is different so a scent of
with me 5 holds std with you all day, "smell" :-)

4-6 € per 100 ml of perfume, like me, not much fidne make wrong :-)




with the code "Beautykaestchen" you get 10% off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment