Friday, November 5, 2010

What Goes With Ablue Cardigan

My (preliminary) Training Strategy (Part 1)

on an external coaching, I have to do without in 2011.
My preliminary training strategy, at least for the prep phase for Roth but 2011 is set substantially.

Swimming: It means technology, engineering and technology again. Here I take on the coaching of Wilkens back Bernard http://www.fitnessconcepte.de/ .
Am 13.11. there is again a unit with Bernd, I'm looking forward to his input. This coaching is limited but swimming again, here I am absolutely need help from outside.
have the last units I tried a fairly good body position to work out.
problems are still the katastrophle leg scissors and the braking foot position, hard to get out bin, lots of swimming with fins, I hope it will in the long run a fairly acceptable leg work that does not eat too much energy and all I was not too slow. While swimming is the least for me to get ....

In the prep phase (until about mid February) so focus on technology, but just as clean as possible is the motto. Once a week, it may sometimes one unit up to 1000m with 500m to be in one piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment