Saturday, November 6, 2010

Free Indian Channel Frequenz

My (preliminary) Training Strategy (Part 3)

Running:

Here is my target to the lower distances (ie, 10km and half marathon) to be faster.
I am currently experimenting with since the Tabata intervals. Which are planned again tomorrow.
running in Prepphase rather short. But correct. Correcdy either slow or really fast. Only once a week I'm going to also treat extent. However, not more than 80-90 minutes. The lengths available sometimes as fat metabolism runs, or sometimes normal Ga1 with optional final acceleration, depending on the shape and mood.
The 100/100-Läufe I am also this year again. As low volumes of the run will therefore be nothing.
from Base1 course lengths will also be longer and thus more specific, but this year I plan not to exceed in any case, the 2:30.
My long distance performance will be covered with a solid or wheel shape, and I can only run very well on the bike when I next year, "loose" coming through.

why I can in the still non-specific prep phase non-specifically set a tempo-focused in racing, the remaining runs (100/100) then very very loose.

tbc

0 comments:

Post a Comment