Sunday, November 7, 2010

Free Indain Cnanil Frequenz

Tabata Developing

After extensive training week (almost 15 h training this week), would I quit a week late in the evening after the late shift with a short drive unit with Tabata intervals, but I am already tired and full of doubt in the unit. When I see the
Tabata run-interval-training always look so: 1 one lap around the block (1.9 km) with increases and run-ABC to Aifwärmen
second a game which I directly with the first hard start 20 sec, then more 10sec. Pause, etc. ..
Today was after the 5th Repetition conclusion the head would not, I do not either ;-)
Locker trotted home ....

morning starts very stressful week for me privately, that was too much for the head.
Note: Tabata go unencumbered only mental or anger with the necessary stomach, or so ....

Again a richer experience

0 comments:

Post a Comment