Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pityriasis Rosea, Colorant Scar

My (preliminary) Training Strategy (4th part)

Other:

Friel-The classic division with Prep-Base Build-Peak will keep me because they appear to me conclusive. As a paid coaching at the moment is not possible, I will keep me in principle to the plans of triathlon scene.
The
will appear so soon in an updated version.
seems clear to me that it is important to set clear priorities, long and loose if it really loose, then when hard really hard.
Festivals rest weeks, I will probably introduce this year from the base again, after everything I've learned from last year is that has accumulated in me by the consistently large and semi-hard training but a lot of fatigue. That is to avoid this year.

Weight: Right now I make about 88kg at 1.90 m on the scale, I would like to Roth down to 91kg, which are per month about 1kg. I think is realistic, the first kilos are automatically on the increased volumes tumble.
From latest Base1 I must also address the very disciplined diet (avoid any sweets, alcohol), at the moment, I must admit, it is not me by my personal situation possible to make my diet entirely healthy. There a few times a frustration-as ice or bag of chips last night `ne.
But I think that had gklärt to base some stage and then I'm mentally stable.

strength training: the studio had been planned for the new season. Here I am somewhat ambivalent och, maybe I can sign me for December. Right now I'm here from domestic power and stabilization units.

0 comments:

Post a Comment