Friday, March 4, 2011

Illustration Of Vagaina

Mobibags - No more garbage in the car


From Mobibag I have 3 Mobibags get for free.

I think many of you know that eating while driving udn something that remains

the garbage. Where now so that if no trash in sight?

Now there is the Mobibags. The small bags

have a capacity of 300g.

I think the idea is just really great if you make a family outing

falls so fast to waste time, just the Mobibag hung

and you have a less stressful.


is a visual standpoint the Mobibag a flop for me.
I would find a colorful variant Beautiful, possibly with a nice pattern?
This may indeed be working :-)
The price of 1.99 € for 10 Mobibags I find nothing wrong.

As a company can be also print advertising on the Mobibag .

But one must simply send a mail info@mobibag.de



I think the Mobibags clean a practical matter.

the price I am also totally okay. If Mobibag

the design change something I will certainly buy it again :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment