Monday, March 7, 2011

Brazilian Butt Streaming

Lara's Beauty murder

COSMETICS MURDER
had announced As I got a little cleaned up at me and realized that I have many simultaneously open or dead things and I thought to myself that I but this could start something like cosmetics murder.


My rules:


Allerding I will have it all somewhat different.

Actually one should even issue a prohibition on purchase and only when necessary to treat something Limiterte. Now that I do. I will use all the products consistently
so they go quickly.
But since I have a test blog I make an exception. If I get to test products, of course I use the test products were provided to Review-it.
will then return to the "using up" products used.



I was first limited to 8 products . It is supposed to be fun. :-)



Every month, I will make a small update for
what it all used up.


If you want to have a review about a product
then it writes it in the comment box.


My victims:



shower gels

- Fa Naturals Rose & Almond Milk 1 / 4 full.
-Balea Young Peachy Rose 1 / 4 full.

-Yves Rocher Purde de Lilas 1 / 3 full.


cleansing

anti-Neutrogena Blackhead Daily Scrub 3 / 4 full.
-
Sebo-Specific Cleanser 1 / 4 full.

-Demaq Loreal Make Up Remover Gel. 1 time use. Almost full.


hair care


-Guhl Prachtoll long flush about 3 / 4 drinne yet.

Splendid Long-Guhl Shampoo a little more than half.


you want to join? :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment