Monday, December 27, 2010

Why Did My Cervical Mucus Stop

Update

Swimming: until last week 3 times a week, now 2 weeks of Christmas break, the bathroom was closed and I'm going to Bederkesa This year, do not
the date had an orthopedist before last week, also digested first, a bone appendage of the ankle ensures that I can the feet of stretch, all the elongation test were of so doomed to fail from the start to, surgery is possible in principle, the orthopedic surgeon advises But much depends on success is questionable and the training failure would be substantial.
I must accept the simple swimming weakness - ie power saving technique is the motto ;-)

wheel: not just because of the weather, the studded tires are mounted on ice and also really great, but in deeper snow is not very mobile, so last week now BUT `ne 3-hour roller unit and this week, very probably, otherwise a lot of strength, strength endurance and technique on the role in more than 1.5 h units

run: because of the weather are controlled speed units currently simply impossible, but I am off this week for the Tabata intervals or intermittent simply looking for a reasonably snow-and ice-free part of the way and up to need and run down, the Garmin also makes a more accurate track record possible, otherwise I have the chains concerned for the shoes, the "Yaktrax" can also be relatively well running on packed snow and icy conditions to.

strength and stability: 2 more 3 times a week about it, even if I Barbell supply them, and perhaps kettlebell to and / or the Log me in the studio, which would have the advantage that I could on the treadmill, I think I'm writing no later than next week.

Whether I participate in a New Year's run, I decide short term, tend to compete rather not. posten

Hope again in future to be able to ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment