Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Is Denise Milanitopless Avilable

Small update

Here is an overview of my current fitness level:

Swimming comes units moderately at the moment a bit in short, more than twice a week is not it, if, then, as planned, highly stressed engineering, barely more than 100m times in a row

wheel: as yet no long roll unit ;-), got `s for the 3 would be far more done on the road, last Week was already borderline because of the weather, studded tires and snow tires for the Cross are on order. Tomorrow I try again, the average mileage is, of course with the slippery conditions dramatically down, but it is vonb sufficiently low intensity, perfect fat metabolism training!

Running: 100/100 tended by almost daily again, but I've grown accustomed to things REALLY loose to run loose, often 6min/km-Pace direction, but Sun
The Tabata I mahce for about 6 weeks are really tough, eight times I've never packed, seven was the greatest feeling. At the moment the Tabata go to the But non-road! The risk of falls is too great, I'm sure today submaximal run 400, but even that was already borderline smooth.
What I do not like that I am hard for me falls into the tempo really matters to torture, but the concept with the polarized training goes on quite well.

other: do as often as possible stability and power units, the weight is already down slightly. Otherwise, the orthopedist appointment next week and am curious if there is hope for my built-in floating brake (the feet)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment