Thursday, December 30, 2010

Crusing Places For Gays In Calcutta

tomorrow

sprint .
looking stuff together, load bars, batteries, magazines buy, pack our bags.

Tomorrow we looooos to New York)
(And the fear of the 9 hour flight is always larger)

There are a few things that I now really want to in New York:



Over Knee Socks white leather Chucks, beautiful hair bands and of course a IloveNY-sweater.
And just the things I buy anyway: Bags, shoes, pants, tops, and one probably Cardis ne jacket.

But why do I actually make the post:

Who was ever in NY and can give me good restaurants, cafes, bars ... Sights (other than the standard stuff) and mainly SHOPPING! (Flea markets, shopping centers, say shops recommend ....) /?

I would be very very happy to help:)

(Btw: I have free internet in the 2nd hotel, that is, one probably from January 1, something I post;)).

Until then I wish you a happy new year and happy new year.

We are writing next year :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment