Sunday, October 17, 2010

How Much Klonopin Do You Give A Dog

fun run in Loxstedt

Today I started at 10 in Loxstedt. My forecast on the possible Pace came out almost exactly. At 45:02 in the target. tortured really I have not, actually I can evaluate the course rather than TSP, because the pulse measurement showed values as at the last speed endurance tests. In any case, I now know that the base is there Now I can continue to work on speed skills, running style and pace hardness
As I said. tortured really I have never, and then the king is the rub. I have to relearn it a go right to go to the limit and develop this certain "Quälbereitschaft" (especially in competition). do It's just an absolute head case, you absolutely need it and exactly where it is still missing at the moment. But is not negative, because I only have to necessarily do the next year in Roth, for that is the ultimate goal.
When I think back to my marathon PB in `07 because I wanted and did the run from front to back pain, will get there when I return. FIRE!
But I am not dissatisfied with the way today, but on the contrary, very happy because it shows me that I judge myself very well myself can.

Almost a little embarrassing (whether the rather weak time):
Bin 10th overall become and the M35 have even won, but that was just on the edge ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment